Course Full Price: £560
About the course
Perfect as an introduction, this intensive Two days course covers everything you need to know about the art of semi-permanent Individual Eyelash Extensions and 2d volume lashes. You will be taught how to ensure perfect, simple, effective and damage-free eyelash extensions application. Along with important health and safety guidelines, aftercare, troubleshooting and maintenance.
The comprehensive volume for beginner’s course consists of both theory and practical sessions on both days with the opportunity to practice your newfound skills on live models. Assessment is carried out by the trainer throughout the day who will teach you all the tricks of the trade.
NEXT STEP: This course is step one. After this course you will be able to enrol to our Russian volume masterclass course.
No previous qualification is required. Student kit is included in the course price.
1. Pay a £100 non-refundable deposit to secure your place on the course.
2. You must pay Remaining balance no later than 5 days prior to the course. In case of not being able to attend, we can reschedule your course. You can request this up to 10 days before your course day.
3. Training kit is included in the price
Day One 10am – 5:30pm
Day Two 10am – 5:30pm
Please note, you will have to arrange your live model on Day 2 (1:30pm – 5:30pm)
- Introduction to individual lash extensions procedure
- Lash growing cycles
- Eyelash preparation for treatment
- Client consultation
- Allergies and Irritations. How to avoid them
- Patch test
- Health and safety
- Adhesive characteristics
- Tools required for procedure and how to choose them
- Lash characteristics: curls, lengths and thickness
- How to style your lash set
- Safe eyelash extensions application
- Introduction to Lash Harmony products
- Introduction to Volume lashes
- Correct 2D fan
- How to choose correct lash thickness for 2D volume
- 2 volume techniques: stacking and strip
- Feathering and Layering effects
- Practice on mannequin heads
- Practice on live model
Student kit :
- 1x 0.15 C mixed length tray of lashes
- 1x 0.10 C mixed length tray of lashes
- 1x 0.07 C mixed length tray of lashes
- 1x Qbs adhesive
- 1x Qbs glue remover
- 1x Lash & Brow foaming cleanser
- 1x Set of tweezers
- 50 pairs of eye pads
- 1x transpore tape
- 20x mascara brushes
- 20x Fibre brushes
- 1x crystal glue holder
- 10x client record cards
- 100x micro applicators
- 1x manual
You must complete a nuber of study cases after the course and 3 of them must be approved by your trainer. After which, we will issue your qualification certificate.
This is very intensive course involving concentration on close objects for long period of time. If you have poor eyesight you may find it very difficult to continue with the treatment.