Course Full Price: £320
About the course
Perfect as an introduction, this intensive one-day course covers everything you need to know about the art of semi-permanent Individual Eyelash Extensions. You will be taught how to ensure perfect, simple, effective and damage-free eyelash extensions application. Along with important health and safety guidelines, aftercare, troubleshooting and maintenance.
The comprehensive beginner’s course consists of both theory and practical sessions with the opportunity to practice your newfound skills on live models. Assessment is carried out by the trainer throughout the day who will teach you all the tricks of the trade.
NEXT STEP: This course is step one. After this course you will be able to enrol to our Russian volume masterclass (L2) course.
No previous qualification is required. Student kit is not included in the course price. You are advised to purchase the kit prior to the course (with online discount of 30%)
1. Pay a £100 non-refundable deposit to secure your place on the course.
2. Remaining balance must be paid no later than 5 days prior to the course. In case of not being able to attend, we can reschedule your course. You can request this up to 10 days before your course day.
One day 10am – 7pm
You need to organize your own live model from 3:30pm
- Health & Safety. Contraindications
- Client Consultation
- Allergies. How to Avoid Them. Patch test
- Introduction to Lash Harmony products
- Pricing/marketing recommendations
- Tools required for procedure and how to choose them
- Lash characteristics: curls, lengths and thickness
- Adhesive Characteristics
- Safe eyelash extensions application
- How to work with Damaged Lashes
- Lash styles
- Eyelash Cleanser Importance
- 1 x 0.15 C mixed length tray of lashes
- 1 x 0.15 D mixed length tray of lashes
- 1x Lash & Brow foaming cleanser
- 1x Qbs adhesive
- 1x Qbs remover
- 1x set of tweezers
- 50 pairs of eye patches
- 1x transpore tape
- 100x micro applicators
- 20x Fibre brushes
- 20x mascara brushes
- 1x crystal glue holder
- 10x client record cards
- 1x manual
In order to be qualified from Lash Harmony Academy you are required to complete 3 study cases (all must be approved by your trainer). )Your certificate on qualification will be sent to you after we received all study cases.
This is very intensive course involving concentration on close objects for long period of time. If you have poor eyesight you may find it very difficult to continue with the treatment.