Course Price: £399
A Russian Volume extremely popular technique consists of applying multiple eyelash extensions to one natural lash. Creating either a more natural look or a dramatic statement.
Working with volume lashes is challenging and the techniques can be tricky to perfect. It is for this reason that nothing can compare to learning from professionals highly experienced in working with volume lashes who can share their secrets, tricks and tips to guide you in the right direction!
Fully accredited by ABT this intensive one-day course in the newest technique in Eyelash Extensions is for technicians qualified in Semi permanent eyelash extensions (not clusters). Taking your skills to the next level, expert training will teach you everything you need to know about this increasingly popular method including the application of 3D – 6D lashes.
You must have at least 3 months experience in Semi Permanent Individual Eyelash extensions. We require a proof of certificate.
Student kit is not included in the course price. You can purchase the kit prior to the course (with online discount of up to 20%).
- Pay a £100 non-refundable deposit to secure your place on the course.
- Remaining balance must be paid no later than 5 days prior to the course. In case of not being able to attend, we can reschedule your course. You can request this up to 7 days before your course day.
10am – 7pm
You need to organise your own live model from 3:30pm. Contact us if you are unable to organize it.
- Health & Safety
- Client Consultation
- Allergies. How to Avoid Them
- Patch test
- Introduction to Lash Harmony products
- Pricing/marketing recommendations
- Tools required for procedure and how to choose them
- Compare and choose correct tweezers for volume lashes.
- Adhesive Characteristics
- Introduction to Russian volume
- Use appropriate thickness eyelashes without damaging natural lashes
- Correct and incorrect 3D, 4D, 5D and 6D fans.
- Correct attachment of eyelash extensions to natural lash (NL) using small amount of glue. Locking technique.
- Safe distance between lash extension and the eye lid
- Choose appropriate lash style to accentuate or correct round, narrow, deep, hooded, wide or close set of eyes.
- Bridge for Damaged Lashes
- Lash styles
- Eyelash Cleanser Importance
- 1 x 0.07 C mixed length trays of lashes
- 1 x 0.07 D mixed length trays of lashes
- 1 x 0.05 C mixed length trays of lashes
- 1 x Lash & Brow foaming cleanser
- 50 x pairs of matte eye patches
- 1 x volume tweezer
- 1 x adhesive
- 20 x fibre brushes
- 10 x client record cards
- 1 x manual
You must complete a nuber of study cases after the course and 3 of them must be approved by your trainer. After which, we will issue your qualification certificate.
This is very intensive course involving concentration on close objects for long period of time. If you have poor eyesight you may find it very difficult to continue with the treatment.