A Russian Revolution, this extremely popular technique consists of applying multiple extensions to one natural lash creating either a more natural look or a dramatic statement.
Working with volume lashes is challenging and the techniques can be tricky to perfect. It is for this reason that nothing can compare to learning from professionals highly experienced in working with volume lashes who can share their secrets, tricks and tips to guide you in the right direction!
Fully accredited by ABT this intensive one-day course in the newest technique in Eyelash Extensions is for technicians qualified in Semi permanent eyelash extensions (not clusters). Taking your skills to the next level, expert training will teach you everything you need to know about this increasingly popular method including the application of 3D – 6D lashes.
Course price: £380
You must be qualified in Semi – Permanent Individual Eyelash extensions for at least 3 months and proof of certificate is required.
This course is designed for all students wanting to learn Russian volume technique or update their existing knowledge. The kit is not included.
Dungannon, N. Ireland
1. Pay a £100 non-refundable deposit to secure your place on the course.
2. Remaining balance must be paid no later than 5 days prior to the course. In case of not being able to attend, we can not reschedule your course for Leeds location. You can request this up to 10 days before your course day.
10am – 7pm
You need to organise your own live model from 3:30pm
In order to be qualified from Lash Harmony Academy you are required to complete 3 study cases. Your certificate on qualification will be sent to you after we received all study cases.
- Health & Safety
- Client Consultation
- Allergies. How to Avoid Them
- Patch test
- Introduction to Lash Harmony products
- Pricing/marketing recommendations
- Tools required for procedure and how to choose them
- Compare and choose correct tweezers for volume lashes.
- Adhesive Characteristics
- Introduction to Russian volume
- Use appropriate thickness eyelashes without damaging natural lashes
- Correct and incorrect 3D, 4D, 5D and 6D fans.
- Correct attachment of eyelash extensions to natural lash (NL) using small amount of glue. Locking technique.
- Safe distance between lash extension and the eye lid
- Choose appropriate lash style to accentuate or correct round, narrow, deep, hooded, wide or close set of eyes
- Lash styles
- Eyelash Cleanser Importance
Mini kit included:
- 1 x 0.07 C mixed length trays of lashes
- 50 x pairs of matte eye patches
- 1 x volume tweezer
- 10 x client record cards
- 1 x manual
This is very intensive course involving concentration on close objects for long period of time. If you have poor eyesight you may find it very difficult to continue with the treatment.